WHY ACCESS CONTROL ?
Crime statistics are a constant reminder of the need for businesses and organisations to protect themselves against theft, vandalism, assaults and industrial espionage in their premises. Controlling access into and within premises can greatly reduce the opportunities for crime.
Clover C2100 access controllers are modular units that can stand alone to control access through a single door, or be configured to form part of our PC-based SX Integrated Building Security System to provide security throughout a whole facility.
HOW DOES ACCESS CONTROL WORK ?
Each person allowed on the premises is issued with a card or token encoded with a unique identifying number. Clover Systems offers the following choice of card and token technologies:
• magnetic stripe cards with or without photos
• proximity & hands-free cards and tokens
• smart cards
• Dallas Semiconductor Touch Buttons
For the user to gain entry his card or token must be read and validated by the C2100 controller. If it is valid the door is electrically released for a programmable length of time. If the door remains open after this period an audio or visual alarm can be activated. For additional security a keypad can be supplied so that the user may also be required to enter a PIN code before entry is allowed.
• Up to 10,000 card holders per door
• Easy programming
• Lost or stolen cards easily invalidated
• Timezone and free access override facilities
• Anti-passback for turnstiles and vehicle barriers
• Detection of door forced and door ajar
• Recording of card use for access audit
• Each controller can also have an exit reader
• Printer output and PC interface
Ideal for use in:
Offices Factories Universities
Clubs Car parks Apartments
Hospitals Laboratories Warehouses